Friday, March 26, 2010

sewing and crafting area

Here is my sewing space so far. It was a built in entertainment center. We don't watch much TV so I decided I could better use this space. Next weekend I plan to pull everything out and paint the walls. Still trying to decide on a color. I'd like something that doesn't stand out to much since this is the first thing you see when you come in the front door. Although we do plan to put up bi fold doors at some point. Problem is I don't know when that will be. Could be in a month could be in a year. All depends on what is left after we finish the bathroom. All that said I am leaning toward lavender. I'll also be putting up peg board on the left wall for more storage. Here is what it looked like before: (and yes we still refuse to pay for TV. Although we have change to an out door antenna!)


No comments:

Post a Comment