Monday, March 22, 2010

Thrifty finds

Some times it's helpful to take some one with you to a thrift store. There is just so much to look at and you might miss something. For example I was at a local thrift store the other day and my hubby decided to wait out side. I guess I was taking to long because he came in to find me. He had only been standing there for a minute and pointed out several things I hadn't even notice. One was this tea kettle. I've been wanting one for a while but just haven't found anything I liked the looks of. I flipped it over and sure enough it was a Cuisinart! I got it for $4.29. I looked it up last night and it's $29.99 on there web site. Not a bad deal huh? So from now on I think he needs to go with me in case I miss something!(although he does not agree)

No comments:

Post a Comment